This print anthology offers one full year of BHM’s informative articles bound into an easy-to-read book.
Contains articles from 2019 (Issues 175-178), such as:
- Our journey to modern off-grid living
- Carry an emergency “get down” bag
- Build a raised garden with blocks
- Raising Red Wattle hogs for meat
- How to resurrect old, rusted tools
- Socialism always ends in disaster
- The benefits of garden planning
- Move to your dream homestead
- Canning steelhead and tuna
- The basics of root cellaring
- Electrical troubleshooting
- My off-grid water system
- Find your country home
- Raising your own beef
- Battery-powered tools
- Container gardening
- Amateur ham radio
- Canning safety
- and many more!
There are no reviews yet.