This print anthology offers one full year of BHM’s informative articles bound into an easy-to-read book.
Contains articles from 2006 (Issues 97-102).
– Healthy homemade breads
– Survival firebuilding skills
– Creating and maintaining your own sourdough starter
– Avian flu
– Buying the right emergency radio
– Making beautiful carved hinges
– Garden using tires
– Water development — springs and seeps
– Gardening tips and tricks
– Once a day milking
– Cooking with seeds
– Homesite preparation and foundation
– Wells for the homestead
– Frontier-style handguns
– Make your own biodiesel
– Build a 6,500-gallon concrete water tank for $1,500
– Homemade pickles and relishes
– The enchanting Chanterelle
– Raising quail
– Killer blizzards
– Modify your oven to bake great bread
– Build a poured slab foundation for your new home
– Ponds, cisterns, and tanks
– How to grow potatoes
– Grow garlic and reap health benefits
– Cold-hardy grapevines
… and more!
There are no reviews yet.