This print anthology offers one full year of BHM’s informative articles bound into an easy-to-read book.
Contains articles from 2008 (Issues 109-114).
– Get to know your spiders
– Chickens: the most valuable homestead animal
– Clean a chicken in 15 minutes
– A cabin for one
– Wildlife tracking 101
– Canning meals in a jar
– Build a batten door
– How to battle invasive species
– Make adobe bricks
– Scrounging building materials
– The all-purpose family medical kit
– Fast and easy bread recipes
– Goat birthing and raising kids
– Redworm farming
– Five-gallon drip irrigation
– Grow your own grain
– Sewing and using cloth diapers
– Dehydrate, smoke, and pickle foods
– The fire wick fire starter
– Great home-cooked meals from your storage pantry
– The community treasure chest
– An economical battery of guns
– Community-supported agriculture
– Making bouillon cubes
– Building Eric’s house: Learn as you go, pay as you go
… and more!
There are no reviews yet.