This print anthology offers one full year of BHM’s informative articles bound into an easy-to-read book.
Contains articles from 2002 (Issues 73-78).
– Emergency solar for $950
– Biological and chemical terrorism
– The survival garden
– Living without electricity
– Long-term food storage
– Nuclear terrorism
– Tools and hardware for the backwoods home
– Home emergency shelters
– Raised bed gardening
– What to do when there is no doctor
– Dorper sheep
– Caring for wounds in the field
– Harvesting the wild asparagus
– The self-sufficient barnyard
– Living in a yurt
– Surplus firearms
– Build a graceful footbridge
– Make a quilt of Levis
– Fencing for livestock and poultry
– Two livestock feeders and an insulated water bucket
– A river rock shower
– Planting nut, fruit, and shade trees
– Making baby food at home
– Build a portable woodstove for $30
– How to have happy chickens and healthy eggs
– Preventing and treating walking-related injuries
… and more!
There are no reviews yet.