This print anthology offers one full year of BHM’s informative articles bound into an easy-to-read book.
Contains articles from 2003 (Issues 79-84).
– A packing crate mini-barn
– Harvesting the wild acorns
– Firearms and cold weather considerations
– How to butcher a chicken in 20 minutes
– Espalier your trees
– Preparing garden soil in winter
– Install a mobile, solar-powered toilet
– Portable fence panels
– Hingeless gate
– Preserving fish
– Growing cauliflower
– Brooder in a box
– Growing and using blueberries
– What you can do to protect yourself against terrorism
– Preparedness for travelers
– Basic “grab & git” emergency kits
– The home citrus orchard
– Companion planting
– Tomato canning tips
– Successful cold storage
– A simple backwoods hay baler
– Making wild nuts into oil, meal, and butter
– The art of wood splitting
– Grouse hunting
– Shaving with a straight razor
– Keep gadgets working after the power goes out
… and more!
There are no reviews yet.