This print anthology offers one full year of BHM’s informative articles bound into an easy-to-read book.
Contains articles from 1995 (Issues 31-36).
– Improving rough roads
– Build a 1000-gallon septic tank
– Try a gravity flow water system
– Make your own tool handles
– Make a heated seed germination flat
– Home-grown popcorn
– Troubleshooting problems with compost
– How to buy your first sheep
– Try a cement block garden
– Diagnosing small engine problems
– The right way to build a privy
– Making teas from wild plants and herbs
– Create your own emergency water supply
– Homemade soap
– Make herbal wines
– Stackwall construction
– Install rafters alone
– One way to make applejack
– A short history of chiles
– Build a homestead forge
– Finding, buying, milking, and living with the family cow
– Dig a poor man’s well in the country
– Make butter the easy way
– Classic military rifles for the homestead
– Make your own granola
– Build a pool
… and more!
There are no reviews yet.