This print anthology offers one full year of BHM’s informative articles bound into an easy-to-read book.
Contains articles from 1998 (Issues 49-54).
– Build your wire/electric fence properly
– Compost the quickie way
– Use old newpapers to make starter pots
– Make mead the easy way
– Keep the deer out of your garden
– Plant fruit trees
– Build inexpensive sheds in an afternoon
– Make a garden in the desert
– Save big money by installing your own septic system
– Try tempeh as a protein substitute
– Use non-hybrid seeds and save big bucks
– Build your own portable forge
– Elephant garlic as a cash crop
– Dehydrated watermelon
– Convert dead space to closet space
– Cooking with hot peppers
– How to tell a bad egg
– Canning 101 — pickles, fruits, jams, and jellies
– The manure-heated hot bed
– Make inexpensive wood surface clamps
– Canning your meats and vegetables at home
– Brew your own holiday beer
– Home defense handguns
– Using kerosene lamps
– Make beautiful bandsaw boxes from scrap wood
– Build quick and inexpensive slabwood buildings
… and more!
There are no reviews yet.